Davis, Jeff Bryan Biography
biography of Davis, Jeff BryanJeffrey Bryan Davis
6 October 1973, Los Angeles, California, USA
Raised in southern California, Jeff started in commercials when he was 4 years old, and at 11 was cast as Louis in the Broadway production of The King and I with Yul Brynner. A national tour followed, and after 750 performances, he returned home to attend school. Jeff began performing with various improv troupes and was soon invited to appear in numerous episodes of a syndicated, late-night comedy show called Quikwitz, which featured improv notables from all over the U.S. Simultaneously, Jeff saw a long national run as a Coors Light spokesperson. He became a founding member of The Impromptones a singing improv group, and performed to sold out crowds across the United States. Jeff was eventually cast as a regular on ABC's acclaimed Whose Line Is It Anyway? Jeff has appeared on The Norm Show with Norm McDonald, The Drew Carey Show and in the acclaimed ABC telefilm, Tuesdays With Morrie. Jeff starred on the television comedy/improv show for the WB, On The Spot opposite Tim Conway and starred in the independent feature films Trespass directed by James Merendino and The Boys and Girls Guide to Getting Down directed by Paul Sapiano. He was a series regular on the NBC comedy, Happy Family opposite Christine Baranski and John Larroquette and appeared back on the WB in The Green Screen, Drew Carey's improv show. He has made guest appearances on The Sarah Silverman Show and shot a pilot for Lifetime, The Madness Of Jane, opposite Ever Carradine, This Little Piggy for ABC and Uncle Nigel for TBS. He regularly tours with Drew Carey and The Improv All Stars around the US and has been part of two USO tours. He was seen most recently guest starring as Drew Carey's sidekick on The Price Is Right.
- Is known for his impressions of Christopher Walken and Jeff Goldblum
- Black suit and tie
- Is a keen golfer.
- Is known from both the American version of 'Whose Line is it Anyway?' and 'Drew Carey's Improv All Stars' for his immaculate impressions of Christopher Walken, Keanu Reeves and Jeff Goldblum.
- Has an older brother named Bill, a sister-in-law named Jill and a niece named Maddox.
- Is on Twitter as JeffBryanDavis.
- Is good friends with writer Dan Harmon. In fact, Jeff Davis was the inspiration for the character "Jeff" on Harmon's NBC show "Community (2009)".
- He is a vegetarian.
- Appeared in an internet movie titled "Robot Bastard"
- Jeff sang in a improv band with three other guys called The Impromptones
Watch Online Related Videos
Davis, Jeff Bryan Videos