Fleetwood, Kate Biography
biography of Fleetwood, Kate24 September 1972, Cirencester, England, UK
- 'Rupert Goold' (qv) (2001 - present); 2 children
- Was nominated for a Tony Award for her performance in "Macbeth" with Patrick Stewart.
- Met her husband when he directed her as Shakespeare's Juliet.
- Grew up in Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Is a graduate of Exeter University.
- (2005) Gave birth to her 1st child, a son Raphael Goold, with her husband 'Rupert Goold' (qv).
- Gave birth to her 2nd child at age 37, a daughter Constance Goold in July 2010. Child's father is her husband, 'Rupert Goold' (qv).
- Played Nancy in "Swaggers", a new play by 'Mick Mahoney' (qv) - Old Red Lion Theatre, London (1996).
- Her credits with the touring theatre company Oxford Stage Company include: Flaminia in the devised play "Love Is The Drug" (1995) and Viola in Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night" (1996).
- Played Juliet in Shakespare's "Romeo and Juliet" - UK tour (1998).
- Her credits at London's Young Vic Theatre include: "The Nativity" by David Farr (1999) and Dinarzard/Parizade in "Arabian Nights" by Dominic Cooke (1998).
- Played Regina in Ibsen's "Ghosts" - Theatre Royal, Plymouth (1999).
- Played the gaoler's daughter in "The Two Noble Kinsmen" - Shakespeare's Globe, London (2000).
- Played Tash in "Tender", a new play by 'Abi Morgan' (qv) - Hampstead Theatre, London/ Theatre Royal, Plymouth/ Birmingham Rep (2001).
- Appeared in the Chorus in "Medea" - Queen's Theatre, London (2001).
- Played the title role in "Mariana Pineda" by 'Federico García Lorca' (qv) - Gate Theatre, London (2002).
- Played Helena in Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream" - Old Vic Theatre, Bristol (2003).
- Played Rosaline in Shakespeare's "Love's Labour's Lost" - National Theatre, London (2003).
- Played Desdemona in Shakespeare's "Othello" - Theatre Royal, Northampton (2003).
- Played Polyxena in "Hecuba" - Donmar Warehouse, London (2004).
- Her Royal Shakespeare Company credits include: Thaisa in "Pericles" and Hermione in "The Winter's Tale" (2006).
- Her credits at Chichester Festival Theatre include: Lady Macbeth in Shakespeare's "Macbeth" (2007, also West End and NYC 2008) and Olivia in Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night" (2007).
- (1998) She acted in William Shakespeare's play, "Romeo and Juliet," at the Greenwich Theatre in London, England with Nicholas Irons and Julian Forsyth in the cast. Rupert Goold was director.
- (2008) On Broadway as Lady Macbeth in Macbeth.
Watch Online Related Videos
Fleetwood, Kate Videos