Sawyer, Craig Biography
biography of Sawyer, CraigCraig E. Sawyer
5' 9 1/2"
Craig grew up in Franklin County, Tennessee, eighty miles west of Nashville. He moved to Nashville after winning a local talent search and soon started acting. His first commercial landed him his sag card and doing local stage work got him his first independent film. That film shot in Chelsea, New York. While in New York he auditioned and was accepted into the American Musical Academy of Dramatic Arts. After his financial aid fell through Craig opted to save money and move out west to Los Angeles. He is currently taking classes at the prestigious Larry Moss Acting Studio in Santa Monica.
- He is a rabid Basball fan. His favorites are the Boston Red Sox and the Atlanta Braves.
- is a big fan of the University Of Tennessee football.
- Loves to paint and write.
- Plays the guitar.
- Craig was up against one other actor for a lead in "When I Find The Ocean". The director Tonya Holly decided to go with another actor, but was so impressed with Craig's audition that she wrote in a part for him.
- A founding member of the Edgemar Theater Group located in Santa Monica, California.
Watch Online Related Videos
Sawyer, Craig Videos