Siffredi, Rocco Biography
biography of Siffredi, RoccoTano, Rocco
4 May 1964, Ortona, Abruzzo, Italy
- 'Rosa Caracciolo (I)' (qv) (1991 - ?); 2 children
- Son's name is Lorenzo (b. 16 April 1996)
- European adult film star.
- Choose his screen name from 'Alain Delon' (qv)'s character in _Borsalino (1970)_ (qv): Roch Siffredi. Ten years before Delon had played the sensitive young Rocco in _Rocco e i suoi fratelli (1960)_ (qv), the movie that set his stardom.
- His second son with his wife Rosa, named Leonardo, was born in 1999.
- Announced that he was retiring from performing on camera in adult movies. However, he will continue to work behind the scenes as a director. (June 2004)
- Got his first break-through into the adult film industry in a Parisian swinger's club when he met 'Gabriel Pontello' (qv), editor of "Supersex" magazine. He was 19.
- In a good year, he makes about $200,000.
- At 17, he quit his college of technology and went to Paris, where he worked as a waiter in his brother's restaurant.
- He has filmed on location from Los Angeles to Kenya, and from Australia to the Philippines.
- As an actor I put my strong passion in anything I do. It can be porno, or it can be straight movies. The main difference generally, is emotions and physical. Unfortunately, we [in the porn industry] look more for the double penetrations or triple penetrations than how all this penetrations can start.
- I tell him it's my vocation, the dream of my life. He was with two girls and he told me, 'Let me see what you know.' I remember having sex in front of 200 people and in the morning I was in his studio working. [on his first breakthrough into the adult film industry when he met 'Gabriel Pontello' (qv). editor of "Supersex" magazine.]
- "I have no idea. But if you count about 600 films, you can multiply each film with three to four women. And that does not include the women I had sex with for photo-shoots. I did much more photo-shoots than films. I guess I had sex with about 3000 women, but that's a rough estimate. And it also doesn't include my normal girlfriends, women I had affairs with." - On how many models he has had sex with.
- "In my real life I never do that. It's too exhausting." - On having sex with three women at the same time for a porn movie.
- "Constantly, and it starts to annoy me. In France almost everybody recognises me wherever I go. In Italy too it's impossible for me to walk somewhere without being recognised." - On being recognised.
- "No, you just have to eat healthy and stay fit. I am a performer. It doesn't matter whether you drink or smoke, as long as you have a clean spirit. You can't have any stress, when you have stress you can forget it. You got to have a clean mind." - On how to stay fit and healthy as a performer.
- "Never, I don't use anything at all. I don't even drink or smoke. Never tried it in my life. I only know a few people who use cocaine. Even in the States the white powder is 'out'." - On if he uses a stimulant to increase his onscreen performance.
- "I like two sorts; they must be very feminine, or very young. So very feminine females or young teenagers. Color of the hair or things like that don't matter to me." - On the sort of women he is into.
- To do porn-shootings isn't always nice: you do everything in front of a camera, and you can never forget about that. You're a professional in the first place. In my private life, I only do those things which I want to do with my partner.
- When I started in this business I would have been willing to pay to be in it from my own pocket, that is how much I wanted to be in this business. Today, it's funny saying that, because now I am probably the most paid actor in porn, because one day I decided that this was going to be my life. People told me that I was good, and I realized that I couldn't work for everyone, because I would kill myself with work, so I raised my price several times, so that I could get to a point where only certain people could afford me. As an actor, I like working with girls who are here for the same reason I am here, to have fun and make good movies. They give you real scenes with real passion and no bullshitting. I hate bullshitting.
- _Belle d'amour (1989)_ (qv) -> 1500 francs
- "T2 (Times supplement)" (UK), 18 November 2004, pg. 20, by: Sheila Johnson, "All talk and no trousers"
- "Teresa O." (Germany), June 1994, Iss. 6, pg. 84-85, "The Italian Stallion--Rocco Siffredi--Weltstar am Scheideweg?"
- "Penthouse" (USA), November 1990
- "Playboy" (USA), November 1999, Vol. 46, Iss. 11, pg. 133, by: Jamie Malanowski, "Sex In Cinema 1999"
- "Biba" (France), May 1999, Iss. 231, pg. 38, "Antisèche : Comment le porno est sorti du ghetto"
- "Playboy" (USA), December 1996, Vol. 43, Iss. 12, pg. 158, by: Gretchen Edgren, "Sex Stars 1996"
- "Playgirl" (USA), December 1990
- "High School" (Denmark), 2003, Iss. 12
- "High School" (Denmark), 2003, Iss. 7
- "Playgirl" (USA), December 1990
Photos of Siffredi, Rocco
Images Search Powered By Google
Watch Online Related Videos
Siffredi, Rocco Videos