Kissing Darkness (2013) Movie
Ratings / Votes
In the Pink Productions [us]
Kissing Darkness [us]
Kissing Darkness [us]
(USA) - 2013
Related PicturesPictures of Kissing Darkness (2013) Movie not found
- Airus, Nick as [Vlad]
- Benedict, Sean (II) as [Brendan's Lover]
- Berilla, Daniel as [Ashton]
- Blitch, Kyle as [Skylar]
- Duplease, Roger as [Fiance]
- Kroell, Ronnie as [Brett]
- Lockhart, Sean Paul as [Jonathan]
- Loredo, Kyan as [Best Friend]
- Marc, Griffin as [Keith]
- Townsend, James (V) as [Brendan]
- Alusia, Allusia as [Lesbian #1]
- Violet, Misty as [Lesbian #2]
Full PlotA group of college boys, bored with the every day "gay life" of LA, decide to skip Pride weekend in exchange for a camping trip in the woods. Quickly overcome with boredom in their new surroundings, the boys venture into a game that ultimately unleashes the vengeful spirit of a local legend known as Malice Valeria. Overcome by her deadly plan of tainted love and her thirst to take back what was lost long ago, the boys must now band together before they fall victim to the poisons of a broken heart. James Townsend Plot not found
Total BusinessBT: USD 30,000
- California, USA
Trivia- The film had been in and out of production since 2006. The fourth attempt made it a reality.
- The film originally was slatted to star Benjamin Gilbert (Caleb Carter). After he passed away, the film was put on the back burner until writer/director, James Townsend, had a recurring dream to try to get the film made, one more time.
- Donna Michelle, sister of writer/director, James Townsend, was originally slatted to play the role of Malice Valeria.
- In 2012, the producers did not want Daniel Berilla to be in the film. James Townsend fought for him to be in the film and won. A week into production, the producers apologized to Daniel in person and admitted the debate James put up, to have him in the film... admitting they were nervous about the selection at first but then very happy with his performance.
- James Townsend was originally supposed to play the role of Brett. However, once production was on the fast track, he stepped down from the role, only allowing himself to accept the much smaller role of Brendan.